Terms & Conditions
All of the content of our Site (which includes without limitation all graphics, text, images, photographs, illustrations, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) is, unless specifically indicated otherwise, protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to HAL.
There are no charges for using our Site. However, we reserve the right to seek to charge in the future for additional services we may offer to provide to you but we will not do so without making clear to you what those charges are and what they relate to and giving you an opportunity to agree whether or not to take such services.
Our Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about HAL and it does not constitute any financial or other advice and should not be used as a substitute for such advice. Subject to our legal obligations, we make no warranty or representation that access to our Site or the services offered on our Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, nor do we make any warranty or representation that the content of our Site, or any information given through it, is accurate or reliable.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of any information on our Site is at your sole risk. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Limited Licence; Restrictions
The contents of our Site are freely downloadable for browsing purposes only and may not be reproduced in whole or in part or otherwise made available without the prior written consent of HAL. In addition, none of the material on our Site may be copied, altered in any way, or transmitted or distributed to any other party without the prior express written permission of HAL.
You may not create links to our Site without the express prior written consent of HAL. Linked websites, whether permitted or not, do not have any implied affiliation with our Site.
If you download any software from our Site, the software, including any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") is subject to a limited licence, the terms of which are set out in the separate software licence agreement made available to you at the time of the download. HAL and/or its suppliers (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in and to the Software. You may not distribute, sell, or transmit the Software and you are not permitted to alter, modify or adapt the Software, including but not limited to translating, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or creating derivative works of it.
You must not post to, submit to, or publish on publicly accessible areas of our Site or otherwise make available on our Site any content, or act in a way which, or which in our opinion:
- libels, defames, abuses, invades privacy, harasses or is obscene, racist, abusive, threatening or offensive, contains indecent language or images, or is otherwise illegal or contains unlawful content;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them; infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
- advertises or sells to or solicits others;
- compromises the trade secrets or violates the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold HAL harmless from any claims, losses or liabilities; or
- uses our Site for commercial purposes of any kind, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, any unsolicited mass emailing (SPAM) or phishing;
- posts or distributes any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component.
Notwithstanding the above, HAL does not monitor in real time any comments made or materials posted to or otherwise communicated to any public area of our Site. HAL is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any such information, and shall not be responsible for any action you take or decisions you make (including but not limited to any trading or investment decisions made) based on such information
With respect to all content, information or materials that you communicate to us through our Site, or that you post to publicly accessible areas of our Site ("Your Content"), you hereby grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly grants) to us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive licence (carrying the right to sublicence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate Your Content (in whole or in part) into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you hereby waive your moral rights in Your Content.
You warrant that you have the right to so communicate, submit or post Your Content and that you have the right to grant to us the licence granted in the preceding paragraph, except where you have expressly indicated the contrary to us in writing.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to retain any of Your Content on the publicly available areas of our Site for any minimum period or at all and that it is entirely in our discretion as to the length of time that Your Content or any of it will be retained on the website. We may also edit or modify Your Content at any time.
We may communicate with you electronically, either by email or by posting information on our Site. You agree not to treat such emails as unsolicited (SPAM). For contractual purposes, you agree to receive communications from us electronically and you consent that all agreements, notices and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You are strictly prohibited from sending (or supporting the sending) of unsolicited bulk or single mail messages, or SPAM, from our website.
THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN COMPILED IN GOOD FAITH BY HAL. HOWEVER, HAL DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE BUT NOT LIMITATION, AS TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. IN ADDITION, HAL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION AND/OR FACILITIES ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, ADEQUATE, SUITABLE OR CURRENT, NOR MAKES ANY SUCH WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION IN RESPECT OF ANY INFORMATION CARRIED ON ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY WHICH MAY BE ACCESSED FROM THE SITE, NOR THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE HAS IN ANY WAY BEEN VERIFIED BY HAL, NOR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE ASSUMES ALL COSTS ARISING AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
Our Site, and the information contained on it, is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in, any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject HAL to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
HAL will not be liable if the systems go off line or fail for any reason, or for any incompatibility of our Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications systems. HAL will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use our Site or from any unauthorised access to or alteration of our Site.
If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or guardian before you email the website, ask HAL to email anything to you, send in any information to HAL, enter any contest or game that requires information about you or offer a prize, post any information on any bulletin board, enter any chat room; or buy anything online.
By submitting information, you are confirming that you are over the age of 18, or you have received the consent of your parent or guardian.
Limitation of Liability
SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, NEITHER HAL NOR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT AND WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN AND/OR FACILITIES OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES (EVEN IF HAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE). IN PARTICULAR, WE HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: YOUR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE IN RELATION TO OUR SITE, NOR ANY THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO, ALTERNATION OF, OR USE OF ANY RECORD, INFORMATION OR CONTENT, INCLUDING YOUR CONTENT.
You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Site or any part of it.
You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any of Your Content nor for any errors in Your Content.
We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on our Site that is not ours, including without limitation any such opinion, advice or statement included in any Forum or blog or on any bulletin board provided on our Site. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the content on our Site, whether such content was provided by us or any third party. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through our Site.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
IF THIS CLAUSE IS UNENFORCEABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, THEN IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU OF HAL OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CLAIMS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE.
Links from This Site
The Site contains links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web, which lead you out of our Site. We provide such links for your convenience and information only. We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from any HAL website or for any third-party content on our sites.
You acknowledge and agree that HAL:
- is not responsible for the availability of any external websites or resources linked to our Site;
- is not responsible for the content on any other websites or pages linked from our Site;
- does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any merchandise, content, advertising, or other material on or available from such websites or resources;
- makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other such site; and
- makes no representation or warranty that such sites will safeguard the security of your information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) or be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content or services available on or through any third party site or resource. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites and third-party content. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
All social media competitions (the “Competitions”) operated by Hammersmith Apollo Limited (“HAL”) are governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
Entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and by entering into the competition they agree to be bound by them together with such other terms set out in the relevant competition.
1. The opening and closing dates for entries are as specified on the relevant competition (the “Opening Date” and the “Closing Date”).
2. This competition is open to residents of the UK only (unless otherwise specified in the terms of the relevant competition), aged sixteen (16) and over at the time of entry, excluding employees and immediate relatives of employees of HAL and its parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this competition.
3. One (1) entry per person. HAL reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address.
4. Depending on the relevant competition, the winner will be decided by a judging panel made up of representatives from HAL, or the first entry randomly drawn after the Closing Date from all correct entries received.
5. One (1) first prize winner will be selected or drawn, save where the relevant competition has stated there will be multiple prize winners.
6. The prize is for the relevant competition and is as stated in the competition.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not consist of anything other than expressly set out in the relevant competition and no additional costs (including, without limitation, travel, spending money) are included.
8. The winner of the prize is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
9. The winner will initially be notified by telephone or through social media as soon as practicable and will subsequently receive written confirmation and full details of the prize by email.
10. In the event that HAL cannot for any reason contact the winner within three business days their decision or of the prize draw, HAL reserves the right to select or draw another winner.
11. HAL’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any winner of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. HAL reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that HAL has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has contravened or intends to contravene any of these Terms.
13. HAL will not consider and may remove any entries that they consider to be offensive, unsuitable or to have been submitted on behalf of another person without their permission.
14. The winner maybe required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all relevant Terms of the competition, along with parental or a legal guardian’s signature, where the winner is under eighteen (18), prior to receiving their prize.
15. HAL does not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. HAL shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
16. The prize is as stated in the relevant competition and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond HAL’s control HAL is unable to provide any stated prize, HAL reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal value. All prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
17. By entering the competition, Entrants acknowledge that they and/or their entries maybe required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment in accordance with these Terms. Such publicity may include without limitation the entrant’s name and/or likeness, voice, photographs and/or video footage of the entrant, biographical information provided by the Entrants and/or any statement made by them concerning the competition and/or the prize(s). Entrants agree that any or all such elements maybe used by HAL in any and all media in perpetuity throughout the world as HAL in its sole discretion sees fit.
18. HAL shall not be liable to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prize other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of HAL and/or HAL’s personnel and/or deceit or fraud.
19. HAL shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood, inclement weather or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with the activities of third party event organisers. For the avoidance of doubt, the affected winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
21. All Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms, which maybe amended or varied at anytime by HAL on notice.
22. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
23. Any queries regarding the relevant competition should be addressed to: Eventim Apollo, 45 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9QH.