Terms & Conditions
We, Eventim Apollo Limited ( are authorised to sell tickets to events taking place at the Venue (each an "Event") as an agent on behalf of the promoter or organiser of the Event (the "Organiser").
A. STATUS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate, and should be read in accordance with, the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent from which you purchased your Ticket, copies of which are available upon request or on the Website of the relevant authorised ticket agent. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the relevant authorised ticket agent, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- All Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent of the Venue and/or Organiser and to these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchase and raise any queries. Purchase of any Ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them on this Website and it is your responsibility to ensure you have read the most current Terms and Conditions before purchasing your Tickets.
B. YOUR TICKET
- Your Ticket may be in the form of paper, mobile/bar code, email, wristband or chip technology or such other form that becomes available on the market.
- Only persons holding a valid Ticket will be admitted to the Event. You must retain this Ticket on your person at all times during the Event.
- Please check your Tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
- Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced. Removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket.
- Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and those of the authorised ticket agent from whom you purchased your Ticket and except where an authorised ticket exchange or resale facility is offered. See Refund and Cancellation policy below.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the published Event programme without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets other than pursuant to the Refund and Cancellation policy below. It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time printed on the Ticket.
- Ownership or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to Use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket or Used in connection with the Event.
- For Events with seated and standing arrangements, each Ticket provides you with a licence to stand or to occupy a seat (as applicable) of a value corresponding to that stated on your Ticket. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket. In these circumstances, We will Use reasonable endeavours to provide you with a seat of equal value to that which you purchased and where We are unable to do so We will reimburse to you the difference in value of the seat We are able to provide and the value of the seat printed on your Ticket and We shall have no further liability to you as a result of the change in seats.
- Neither We nor any Organiser is liable for any Tickets which are lost or stolen. Standing tickets purchased via third party ticket agents cannot be duplicated if lost or stolen.
C. TICKET RESALE
- Tickets are personal, revocable, non-transferable licences and shall at all times remain the property of HAL or the Organiser and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Resale, or attempted resale or purchase of a Ticket other than via an authorised ticket agent of each Venue or the Organiser are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket without refund or other compensation. EVENTIM is the only authorised ticket agent of HAL. Any changes to authorised ticket agents will be notified in these Terms and Conditions from time to time. In addition, the Organiser will appoint its own authorised ticket agents on an event by event basis. If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering Tickets for sale is an authorised ticket agent, particularly on the secondary ticketing market, please contact the venue on 020 8563 3800. Please be aware that auction sites such as ebay and non ticket-specific consumer to consumer Websites such as Gumtree are not authorised ticket agents.
- Tickets cannot be Used for competitions, promotions, advertising or hospitality packages or otherwise for commercial gain without the express written permission of HAL or the Organiser.
- Neither We nor any Organiser will take responsibility for the validity of Tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources including, without limitation, ticket touts. Any such Tickets will be rendered null and void and We shall be entitled to refuse entry to, or eject any person from, a Venue whom We reasonably believe to have purchased Tickets from any unauthorised source person.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Ticket booking which We reasonably believe to be made with a view to resell such Tickets or where the Ticket has been purchased Using fraudulent means, such as credit card fraud.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. These restrictions will be notified to you by our ticket agents and on our Website before you make your booking. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice to you of such cancellation.
D. AGE RESTRICTIONS AND YOUNG PERSONS
- All children must have a valid Ticket.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- It is recommended that children under 15 should not enter the standing area and may only enter the Event with seated Tickets. We will not be liable to refund any standing Tickets which have been purchased for Use by children under 15 in relation to such Events.
- Events may be age restricted and it is the responsibility of the person who purchases the Tickets to check that s/he and persons on whose behalf s/he purchases tickets comply with such age restrictions before purchasing Tickets for themselves or on behalf of others. You may be asked to provide proof of identity and age upon request for any person in your party whom We reasonably believe does not meet the minimum age requirement for an Event. If you are unable to provide this proof of identification the member of your party who We believe to be under the minimum age requirement may not be allowed entry.
- It is your responsibility to check the suitability of an Event for any children in your party regardless of official age restrictions, this includes considering the type of audience the Event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for children in your party. Refunds will not be issued if any aspect of an Event, including the behaviour of other audience members, causes offence to you or any children on whose behalf you have purchased Tickets.
- We do not recommend subjecting children to loud music over a sustained period of time. Hearing protection is advised for Events. A concert environment is not suitable for very young children.
- Except for shows specifically aimed at children, accompanying adults should be confident that children within their party will not cause disruption to other audience members. Any disruption may result in you and your children being removed from the Venue.
- You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and upon request for inspection at any time. Failure to produce your Ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the Venue.
- In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, We reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission without compensation or refund.
- Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of other customers. We will conduct security searches of persons' clothing, bags and other items which We reasonably determine at our discretion on entry and exit and reserve the right to disallow within the Venue items which may be illegal or which, in our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to the Event, or other patrons (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for specific purposes), which artists performing at the Event or their management have asked Us to prohibit or are otherwise prohibited pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, food and beverages (other than as required on proven medical grounds) (all such items “Prohibited Items”). Anyone found in possession of illegal or contraband goods may also be liable for prosecution. All items left with stewards before entry into the Venue are left at your own risk.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted. Customers attending with assistance dogs are requested to contact the Venue in advance for further information.
F. THE EVENT
- There is no re-admission once you have left a Venue save in limited circumstances at the sole discretion of the Venue.
- In relation to seated Events, other members of the audience may stand up during the Event which may block your view if you choose to remain seated or if they are taller than you. Refunds and compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted.
- Floor seating is not tiered and refunds or compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted as a result of the floor not being tiered.
- There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times.
- For some specific shows, and at the request of the artist, latecomers may not be admitted into the auditorium until a suitable break in the performance. If you expect that you will not be able to arrive at an Event on time please check with the relevant Venue first before buying your Ticket as We will not refund Tickets where you miss part of an Event due to a late arrival.
- In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- Should you experience any problems while in the Venue please contact the nearest steward so that every reasonable effort can be made to resolve the issue prior to, or during the Event as complaints are very difficult to resolve after the Event.
- The Venue is a no smoking premises.
- Warning – prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Flashing lights may be Used during a performance.
- You may be ejected from the Venue or may not be permitted into a Venue and will be asked to surrender any Tickets you may hold if, in our reasonable opinion, you or your behaviour or any item you are carrying poses a health and safety risk; affects the enjoyment of other patrons; affects the running of the Event; may cause damage to or interfere with the property of EAL, the Venue or the Organisers; is unacceptable; is in breach of these Terms and Conditions; is in breach of the law; is in breach of any rules and regulations of the Venue which are notified at the Venue (these include, without limitation, entering any backstage or prohibited areas, standing in seats or in walkways and climbing on the building structure, throwing any objects or substances onto the stage or into the crowd or at another customer, smoking); may lead to a breach of any licensing conditions; and/or you refuse to leave a Prohibited Item with our stewards or to be searched.
- You must leave the Venue quietly in consideration for our neighbours. Any failure to do so may result in you being refused permission to purchase Tickets to future Events.
- CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue, this includes filming by the police or security staff carried out for the security of customers. By purchasing a Ticket and attending the Event you give your express consent to all such filming and to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording (“Footage”), the copyright of which shall be owned by Us or the Organiser. You further hereby agree that any such Footage may be exploited by Us or the Organiser in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world including Use in commercial distribution or Use for commercial purposes, such as merchandising or DVDs, without payment or compensation.
- Cameras are normally permitted for personal use though professional cameras and video/audio equipment are strictly prohibited. Live video/audio recordings made without the permission of the artiste/promoter are prohibited.
- You are required to observe and comply with rules and regulations of the Venue and comply with all instructions given to you by Venue stewards and staff at the Event. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the Event, failure to do so may result in ejection from the Event.
- All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. It is your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that you arrive at the Venue in sufficient time in case the Event starts early and to ensure that you are able to stay until the close of the Event should you wish to if it overruns. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
G. FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- No food or beverages are permitted to be brought into the Venue by you (save in limited circumstances on medical grounds) and may be restricted or limited in relation to Events taking place at other Venues’ discretion. A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase within the Venue.
- Bottle tops from all bottled products bought inside the venue will be removed to reduce the risk of them becoming rolling trip hazards, or used as missiles. Occasionally, all drinks will be decanted into plastic cups.
- When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for proof of age.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve you alcohol if, in our reasonable opinion, We believe that you are intoxicated or likely to become intoxicated if We serve you further alcoholic beverages.
- Official Merchandise is only available from outlets within the Venue. Please be aware of unofficial traders offering inferior goods for which We accept no responsibility.
- You are not permitted to sell or offer for sale or distribute any items whilst at or in the environs of the Venue including, without limitation, merchandise, Tickets, food, beverages, cigarettes or smoking materials, newspapers or magazines.
- You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or with a charge) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
I. DATA PROTECTION
- To the extent permitted by law, personal information provided by you when you purchase your Tickets will be Used for all purposes reasonably connected with the operations of the Event and of Eventim including (but not limited to): providing You with details of forthcoming connected events, offers and services; providing You with updates as to the latest concessions or any changes thereto and information concerning competitions and other promotional activity; supplying you with the goods that you request or in which We reasonably believe you may be interested; conducting market research and establishing customer profiles; and transferring or disclosing the information provided to our professional advisors and such other parties as We consider necessary in the administration of its business. We will not Use or disclose your personal information other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions without your prior consent. By purchasing a Ticket or Tickets you consent to the Use of your personal information in this way. You will be given the opportunity not to subscribe to future marketing communications from Us when you place your order and in all future communications which you receive from Us. If You have any queries about this, please write to the Compliance Officer at email@example.com
J. REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
- The Organiser reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised event, where the alterations are not Material.
- In the event of a cancellation, postponement or Material alteration of an Event you will be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions or refund policy of the authorised ticket agent from whom you purchased a Ticket. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and neither Eventim Apollo nor the Organiser will have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. A “Material” alteration is a change which in our reasonable opinion makes the Event materially different to the Event which purchasers of the Ticket could reasonably expect. Changes to performance times, supporting acts and the Use of understudies in a theatre performance shall not be a material change. A material change is judged by reference to the nature and billing of each Event. Events which are themed events are judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual act scheduled to appear. This includes Events which have multiple artists and/or where the Event name does not include reference to any specific act. In these cases, no scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing.
- In order to claim your refund please refer to the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent from which you purchased your Ticket for details of how to claim a refund. The point of sale may not make a refund if you fail to follow the instructions provided within the notified timeframes. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets.
- It is your responsibility to check that an Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a material alteration. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Organiser as soon as reasonably practicable on the Venue website at www.hammersmithapollo.com and/or at the Venue. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event.
- Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to the Event or where you are able to and choose to attend a postponed Event.
- You agree that neither We nor the Organiser nor our respective servants or agents will be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property however caused: (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Us or the Organiser or any of our respective servants or agents or (b) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that neither We nor the Organiser shall be liable to you for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event and/or our obligations hereunder including but not limited to loss of profit, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity or loss of publicity or loss of reputation or opportunity to enhance reputation or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
- Neither EAL nor the Organiser will have any liability to you whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event or the cancellation of the Event.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "Force Majeure" means any cause beyond EAL’s and/or the Organiser’s control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, Weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. Neither We nor the Organiser will be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by a Force Majeure.
- You will be responsible for all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or default in the discharge of your obligations.
- To the fullest extent permissible in law, We shall be entitled to assign all and any of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Terms and Conditions valid or enforceable.
- If We delay or fail to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that We have waived our right to do so.
- Any person, other than HAL or the Organiser, who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no action taken by you or Us under these Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between you and Us.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between you and Us relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions. However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall purport to exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
M. EVENTIM APOLLO COMPETITIONS
- All competitions are governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and by entering into the competition they will be bound by them together with such other terms set out in the relevant competition.
- The closing date for entries is as specified on the relevant competition (the “Closing Date”).
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only, aged sixteen (16) and over, excluding employees and immediate relatives of employees of Eventim Apollo (the “Venue”) and its parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this competition.
- One (1) entry per person. The venue reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address.
- All entries must include name, age, address, (including postcode), telephone number of entrant and answer to the question.
- The winner will be the first entry randomly drawn after the Closing Date from all correct entries received.
- One (1) first prize winner will be drawn.
- The prize is for the relevant competition is as stated on the competition.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not consist of anything other than expressly set out in the relevant competition and no additional costs (including, without limitation, travel, spending money) are included.
- In respect of all entrants under the age of 18, the prize is subject to the winner first printing off these Terms and Conditions, obtaining the relevant signatures from their parent or legal guardian and sending the signed document to Eventim Apollo, 45 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9QH.
- The winner of the prize is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
- The winner will be notified by telephone on the date of the prize draw and will receive written confirmation and full details of the prize by email on the same day that they are notified that they are the winner.
- In the event that the venue cannot for any reason contact the winner within twenty four (24) hours of the prize draw, the venue reserves the right to draw another winner.
- The venue’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any winner of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The venue reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that the venue has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all Terms and Conditions of the competition along with a parent’s or legal guardian’s signature prior to receiving their prize.
- The venue can accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The venue shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the venue’s control the venue is unable to provide any stated prize, the venue reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal value. All prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
- By entering the competition, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include without limitation the entrant’s name and/or likeness, voice, photographs and/or video footage of the entrant, biographical information provided by the entrants and/or any statement made by them concerning the competition and/or the prize(s). Entrants agree that any or all such elements may be used by the venue in any and all media in perpetuity throughout the world as the venue in its sole discretion sees fit.
- The venue shall not be liable to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prize other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of the venue and/or the venue’s personnel and/or deceit or fraud by venue and/or venue’s personnel.
- The venue shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with the activities of third party event organizers. For the avoidance of doubt, the affected winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or varied at any time by the venue on notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
- Any queries regarding the competition should be addressed to: Eventim Apollo, 45 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9QH.