Keeping you safe at events
We are so excited to be welcoming you back to the Eventim Apollo again.
To continue to keep our visitors, staff and artists safe and provide the very best fan experience, we have implemented a number of important measures to reassure and protect everyone at the Eventim Apollo. These measures are implemented in accordance with the current advice and guidance from UK and local Government, and will be continually reviewed:
• Ticketholders will now be required to present their NHS COVID Pass on entry to Eventim Apollo in order to gain access to events and to help us to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19. This will entail a visual check on entry for one of the following certifications (as evidenced by the NHS COVID pass):
- A full course of vaccination, completed at least 14 days ago
- A negative PCR or lateral flow test result within 36 hours of the event
- Proof of natural immunity by way of a positive PCR test within 180 days
The COVID Pass is available to download via the NHS App here https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/. Limited evidenced exemptions will be permitted.
Failure to be able to produce the required certification will result in entry to the Eventim Apollo being refused. Under 18's do not need to show the COVID Pass or show proof as advised by the NHS, but are still encouraged to test prior to the event. For full details click here. We will continually review and assess this measure in line with the prevailing guidance.
• We will be requiring all staff working at the event to demonstrate evidence of a negative lateral flow test before coming onto site.
• We are encouraging all visitors to be responsible and to continue to wear a face covering during their visit, particularly while moving around the venue and in busy spaces.
• Free sanitiser stations have been placed across the venue and good hygiene practices by all visitors will be encouraged.
• The Eventim Apollo has an advanced air filtering system with established quality control measures. Fresh air is brought in at roof level and rises into the auditorium roof in four locations before being distributed throughout the auditorium. Stale air is exhausted through the stage roof via two extracting fans. Another two extract fans remove stale air from the seating area via the floor vents.
• We are a cashless venue and only contactless or card payments are accepted.
• We have enhanced all cleaning regimes before, during and post event, sanitising all surfaces throughout the venue and are using long lasting cleaning solutions to reduce the risk of contact infections.
• Finally, we are asking everyone to respect other visitors, keeping your distance where you can and appreciating we are all at different stages of comfort as the vaccinations and easing of restrictions are rolled out, so some people may still be apprehensive.
Thank you for your co-operation with these measures. We all have a part to play in helping beat the pandemic, and it’s important that we return to live events in the most socially responsible and secure way possible, so that we can continue to host great live acts.
We can’t wait to see you here.