All social media competitions (the “Competitions”) operated by Hammersmith Apollo Limited (“HAL”) are governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
Entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and by entering into the competition they agree to be bound by them together with such other terms set out in the relevant competition.
1. The opening and closing dates for entries are as specified on the relevant competition (the “Opening Date” and the “Closing Date”).
2. This competition is open to residents of the UK only (unless otherwise specified in the terms of the relevant competition), aged sixteen (16) and over at the time of entry, excluding employees and immediate relatives of employees of HAL and its parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this competition.
3. One (1) entry per person. HAL reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address.
4. Depending on the relevant competition, the winner will be decided by a judging panel made up of representatives from HAL, or the first entry randomly drawn after the Closing Date from all correct entries received.
5. One (1) first prize winner will be selected or drawn, save where the relevant competition has stated there will be multiple prize winners.
6. The prize is for the relevant competition and is as stated in the competition.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not consist of anything other than expressly set out in the relevant competition and no additional costs (including, without limitation, travel, spending money) are included.
8. The winner of the prize is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
9. The winner will initially be notified by telephone or through social media as soon as practicable and will subsequently receive written confirmation and full details of the prize by email.
10. In the event that HAL cannot for any reason contact the winner within three business days their decision or of the prize draw, HAL reserves the right to select or draw another winner.
11. HAL’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any winner of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. HAL reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that HAL has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has contravened or intends to contravene any of these Terms.
13. HAL will not consider and may remove any entries that they consider to be offensive, unsuitable or to have been submitted on behalf of another person without their permission.
14. The winner maybe required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all relevant Terms of the competition, along with parental or a legal guardian’s signature, where the winner is under eighteen (18), prior to receiving their prize.
15. HAL does not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. HAL shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
16. The prize is as stated in the relevant competition and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond HAL’s control HAL is unable to provide any stated prize, HAL reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal value. All prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
17. By entering the competition, Entrants acknowledge that they and/or their entries maybe required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment in accordance with these Terms. Such publicity may include without limitation the entrant’s name and/or likeness, voice, photographs and/or video footage of the entrant, biographical information provided by the Entrants and/or any statement made by them concerning the competition and/or the prize(s). Entrants agree that any or all such elements maybe used by HAL in any and all media in perpetuity throughout the world as HAL in its sole discretion sees fit.
18. HAL shall not be liable to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prize other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of HAL and/or HAL’s personnel and/or deceit or fraud.
19. HAL shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood, inclement weather or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with the activities of third party event organisers. For the avoidance of doubt, the affected winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
21. All Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms, which maybe amended or varied at anytime by HAL on notice.
22. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
23. Any queries regarding the relevant competition should be addressed to: Eventim Apollo, 45 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9QH.